Calvary Baptist Church is an assembly of believers working together to fulfill the Great Commission and prepare the body of Christ for His imminent return. We are an independent, fundamental baptist church led by our pastor to promote the cause of Jesus Christ and lift Him up as the Light of the world.
- The Word of God is presented to man through the verbal, plenary inspiration of the sixty-six books of the Bible; the inerrant revelation of God, preserved from the original languages through traditional manuscripts which have been faithfully translated into the English language as the Authorized Version of the Holy Bible. (II Timothy 3:16, Psalms 12:6-7, II Peter 1:21)
- In one God who is eternal, omnipotent, and infinite. We believe this one God manifests Himself as the Beings of the Trinity - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 4:4-6, I Timothy 1:17, I John 5:7)
- In the deity of Jesus Christ: His virgin birth, His sinless humanity, His substitutionary death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to Heaven, and His personal coming again. (John 1:1-3; Matthew 1:18-25; I Corinthians 15:3-4; II Corinthians 5:21; Acts 1:9-11, John 14:3)
- That salvation is by faith in Christ alone, without works, completely by the grace of Almighty God. We believe the forgiveness of sin was achieved for all humanity through the death, burial, and resurrection of the Messiah, and is made possible by personal repentance and the acceptance of God's gift of eternal life. (Ephesians 2:8-9, 2 Peter 3:9, Romans 6:23)
- In the imminent pre-millennial, pre-tribulational rapture of the Church unto Himself, and the subsequent establishment of His millennial Kingdom on the earth at His earthly second coming. (I Thessalonians 4:13-17; John 14:3; Revelation 19:11-21; 20:1-6)